- This event has passed.
Webinar: Applying to join Atlantic Fellows for Social and Economic Equity
28 October 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Challenging inequality takes courage, compassion, commitment… and community. That’s why the Atlantic Fellows for Social and Economic Equity programme, a funded fellowship based at LSE’s International Inequalities Institute, is building a global network of thinkers, doers and change-makers.
Applications are open now for our 2021-22 fellowship
Join our webinar on 28 October to find out more
Our Fellows are mid-career policy-makers, researchers, activists and movement-builders from all over the world. They join forces in a research-rich environment to work across disciplines and borders with leading academics, civil society innovators and social justice campaigners.
After a rigorous, intensive year of sharing knowledge, insights and hope at LSE, our Fellows become part of a lifelong community of change-makers from seven Atlantic Fellows programmes worldwide.
- Sign up for our online information session at 2pm UK time, 28 October 2020
- Read about our funded fellowship’s Residential and Non-Residential streams
- Meet our senior 2017-18 Fellows, 2018-19 Fellows and 2019-20 Fellows and our incoming 2020-21 Fellows: 68 inspiring change-makers from 35 countries
- Download our information sheet on the fellowship or share our news release
- Start your application to Atlantic Fellows for Social and Economic Equity.
Do you know someone who is working for change?
Share this message